The Institute of Bacteriology
In 1902, the Oenological and Agronomic Institute of Burgundy was created and housed in a new building. However, from 1917 to 1920, the U.S. Army’s Bacteriological Service took possession of the building. When it left, thanks to the equipment still in place, the building became the Institute of Bacteriology and Hygiene of Burgundy and Franche-Comté, which opened in 1920 and then, in 1923, was placed under the supervision of the University of Dijon. Since 2001, the building has been home to a branch of Sciences Po.